Aurora Wiselives Center - Wauwatosa
- 8320 W Bluemound Rd
Located just 15 minutes west of downtown, Wauwatosa is an urban enclave with a charming small-town feel. Known affectionately by locals as "Tosa," the city is filled with unique local shops and restaurants, and many of Milwaukee’s most popular spots are opening up second locations in this neighboring city. The city is also home to several colleges and universities.
Aurora Wiselives Center
If you’re interested in combining conventional and alternative methods of care, the Aurora Wiselives Center for Wellbeing can help. Here you’ll find massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic care and family medicine in one convenient location. Staff members are fellowship-trained integrative medicine doctors and advanced practice providers.
After your completed evaluation, we’ll work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that incorporates both conventional and alternative methods of care. It may include recommendations for:
- Nutrition and exercise
- Lifestyle modifications
- Chiropractic care - Our chiropractic doctors perform examinations that are focused on structure and function to eliminate your pain and tailor treatment to your specific condition.
- Appropriate use of nutritional supplements
- Acupuncture - This evidenced-based method of healing developed in China at least 2,000 years ago can be used to reduce acute and chronic pain and facilitate healing.
- Massage therapy - Manual manipulation of your muscles and tissues can increase circulation, reduce muscle tension, increase flexibility and stimulate the body’s natural pain relievers.
- Other non-invasive treatments for back pain - Craniosacral therapy can calm spinal stress and tension. Visceral manipulation releases abdominal restrictions that cause back pain.
- Nutritional health coaching - Our registered dietitian can help you optimize your diet to reduce inflammation and pain.