- 107 E. Highland Dr.
Why Bellin Health
- Our 91.4% employee retention rate speaks to Bellin's second-to-none professional culture
- Out health system is financially robust, as underscored by consistently strong bond ratings from Moody's and S&P
- Bellin offers myriad opportunities for leadership, education and growth within the organization. It is a place where teamwork is paramount and providers and staff at all levels have a voice.
- Out physician/administrator dyad framework and shared governance structure allow frontline team members and physicians to collaboratively improve the work they do every day
- We are a locally governed, not-for-profit health system
Get to Know Bellin Health
Bellin Health is where healthcare starts with human care. We're all about helping people live happy, healthy lives - starting with your own. We're the place you can bring your best self to every patient, and still bring your best self home to your family. You can be part of an exciting and dynamic organization that prioritizes work-life balance and an employee-first culture.
Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Bellin Health offers a proud, local history spanning more than 100 years. Our personalized patient care model is only the beginning of what you'll experience as we foster population health transformation and innovation to better serve our communities. As a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals and clinics throughout Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Bellin serves a market of 640,000 lives and employs more than 5,000 employees, with 400 physicians and advanced practice clinicians who serve as a reliable referral base. Known for its emphasis on preventative healthcare, Bellin is the area's leader in cardiac, orthopedics, sports medicine, digestive health, mental health and primary care medicine, with an expanding neonatal intensive care service.
At Bellin Health, our staff make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Bellin Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a Few of Our Recent Awards:
- Becker’s Hospital Review 150 top places to work in Healthcare in 2022
- Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021 - named one of Wisconsin's 10 best employers
- U.S. News & World Report 2020-2021 Best Regional Hospitals list - tops in Northeast Wisconsin and tied for #4 statewide
- Newsweek's list of World's Best Hospitals 2021
Get to Know Oconto Falls, WI
The city of Oconto Falls is nestled on the Oconto River, about a thirty-minute drive north of Green Bay. Oconto Falls is home to the Oconto County Farmer’s Market during the summer months every Tuesday evening. There is a carnival each memorial weekend with a car show, softball tournaments, color run and much more. Oconto Falls also hosts the Run for the Trails event in September, which consists of and ½ marathon, 10K, and 5K run/walk. There are two yoga studios, two beaches, and various boutique shops on Main Street. 15 minutes away in Oconto, is Bellin Fitness Oconto (Bond Community Center) indoor lap pool, indoor walking track, full fitness facility, personal trainers, group fitness classes, swim lessons, monthly Family Night events, full indoor gym with basketball courts, racquetball court, and pickle ball courts
Oconto Falls has everything you need to live, work, and play!
Learn more about Oconto Falls by clicking here.