Billings Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- 1775 Spring Creek Lane
Billings, Montana Community Based Outpatient Clinic
The Billings VA Clinic fosters the ability for veterans in the Eastern Montana area to continue to receive high quality VA clinical services.
Services provided at the Billings VA Clinic include: primary care, nutrition, radiology, sleep medicine, C&P, low vision, and eventually pharmacy (pharmacy now is located at our King Ave building) Additionally, the on-site laboratory provides routine blood draws.
Multi-Specialty Outpatient Clinic Features:
- Primary care services for veterans in the Eastern Montana area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, most specialty care referrals are handled at the Billings Facility.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
The most populous city in Montana with over 100,000 residents, Billings might well be the most urban place in Montana or Wyoming. You'll find real shopping malls here, along with the occasional 5 o'clock traffic jam and the tallest free-standing brick building in the world (the 23-story Crowne Plaza). Since its 1880s development by Frederick Billings as a railroad town, the city has evolved into the economic and industrial hub for the entire region.
Once a booming oil town, as well as a crossroads for the railroads, Billings has now positioned itself as the progressive medical center for all of eastern Montana, the Dakotas, and Wyoming. The economy is still based on cattle and grain, but downtown Billings boasts new banks and contemporary business centers, with many historic buildings enjoying restorations since the turn of the 21st century. Billings also has its share of scenic splendor: From the rimrocks surrounding the city you can see the Pryor Mountains, the Bighorns, and the majestic Beartooths to the west. For more information Visit Billings, MT.