Bon Secours Mercy Health System
On September 1, 2018 Bon Secours Health System and Mercy Health combined to become the United States’ fifth largest Catholic health care ministry and one of the nation’s 20 largest health care systems. Bon Secours Mercy Health serves communities along the east coast and in Ohio and Kentucky.
At Bon Secours Mercy Health, we are dedicated to continually improving health care quality, safety and cost effectiveness. Our hospitals, care sites and clinicians are recognized for clinical and operational excellence. By utilizing robust measurement and reporting processes, we hold ourselves accountable for enhancing care and improving outcomes for our patients, residents and clients. Through partnerships and by investing in innovative processes, technology and products, we are continually striving to drive health care quality while reducing costs and in addressing health care issues facing entire communities (such as enhancing access to behavioral health care services and fighting opioid dependency).
Bon Secours Mercy Health at a glance:
- Not-for-profit Catholic health system sponsored by Bon Secours Mercy Ministries
- Provides almost $2 million each day in community benefit
- Owns, manages or joint-ventures facilities in seven states
- 43 hospitals, more than 1,000 care sites
- More than 57,000 employees, including 2,100 physicians and advanced practice clinicians