Centerpoint Medical Center
- 19600 East 39th Street
Centerpoint Medical Center is conveniently located at 19600 E. 39th St. (39th and Little Blue Parkway, just off I-70) in Independence, Mo. Our campus includes a recently constructed medical center itself and a medical office building / outpatient services center connected to the hospital (on the west side of the hospital).
Centerpoint features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with the high-tech services we offer, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, etc.
* Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
* An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
* Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
* An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
* Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
* Women’s Services, including the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in eastern Jackson County to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
* Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
If you are not familiar with Kansas City, let me tell you it is one of the best kept secrets in the US! Recently it was named one of the 10 best downtown areas by Forbes magazine. It is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, and geographic location. Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!
Although there had already been a wide variety of artists living, working, and coalescing around downtown Kansas City, the brand new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts just opened in September and quickly became central, and a visual monument to just how seriously Kansas City takes the arts. Combine that love of culture with a walkable and livable downtown, a wide variety of neighborhoods such as The Plaza, which is known for its upscale shopping and entertainment. Plus, everywhere you look in Kansas City, there’s another fountain dancing in front of you. They were one of the first cities in the US to add a pedestrian mall back in the fifties says Jason Clampet, senior online editor for Frommers.com. Plus you’ve got great barbecue there, and you can spend all day going from barbecue to barbecue joint . . . it’s that delicious. - Forbes Magazine
Come see what we have to offer!