Dedicated Senior Medical Center - Jacksonville, FL
- 6841 Blanding Blvd.
Over the last 25-plus years, we’ve grown exponentially, and continue to do so.
Today, we operate 50-plus medical practices in seven states throughout the southeast, midwest, and northeast.
We’re a family-owned, physician-led group of primary and specialty care practices providing healthcare services to the nation’s neediest, most vulnerable patients – seniors.
We are not your average medical practice and there are several features of our group that make us unique.
We achieve better health outcomes for seniors because our physicians have greater access to each patient. Instead of the U.S. average of 2,300 patients being seen annually by a physician, our patient panels range from 350 to 450. The advantage? We see them frequently, investing more one-on-one time every week, every month, every year. And that’s important, because 97 percent of our patients have at least one major or chronic health challenge, with 73 percent living with five or more.
Find out why we’re different, why our physicians are valued and highly rewarded for quality of care for their patients.Our Community
Jacksonville has been highly ranked by numerous independent organizations and publications. From its low tax burden to high quality of life, Jacksonville soars above other cities in side-by-side comparisons. This translates into big returns for Jacksonville companies and an inherent advantage over their out-of-town competition.
Here is just a sample of Jacksonville's many rankings and accolades:
- No. 2 “10 US cities where everyone wants to live right now” (Business Insider - 2017)
- No. 7 “Best Cities for Job Seekers” (Indeed.com - 2017)
- No. 1 "10 Hottest Real Estate Markets To Watch In 2017" (Trulia - 2016)
- No. 36 in the top 200 best places for business and careers by Forbes (2016)
- Selected as a top U.S. logistics hub by Global Trade magazine (2016)
- No. 2 best city for tech (outside CA and NY) (Datafox - 2016)
- “5 Surprising Foodie Cities to Visit Right Now” (Forbes Travel Guide - 2016)
- No. 16 “24 Best Places to Live in the South…” (Business Insider – 2016)
- No. 34 “The 50 best places to live in America” (Business Insider – 2016)
- No. 2 “Best Airport by Region: North America Category” (Airport Council International – 2016)
- Among the top cities and regions in the world for fostering successful startup businesses (USC – Marshall School of Business – 2016)
- No. 2 city with the most vibrant employment scene by Forbes (2015)
- Laura Street – “One of America’s Five Great Streets” (American Planning Association – 2015)
- “Top Secretly Cool City Where You Can Still Get in on the Ground Floor” (Huffington Post - 2015)
- Jacksonville ranks fifth best city to find work in the U.S. (Forbes – 2015)
- Jacksonville ranks among top 15 North American ports based on port infrastructure capabilities and strength of industrial real estate market (CBRE Group, Inc.’s “North America Ports Logistics Annual Report” – 2015)
- Jacksonville ranks No. 1 on list of “U.S. Cities Where Hispanics Are Doing The Best Economically” (Forbes - 2015)
- Jacksonville was named the “Best U.S. City to Start a Business.” (Wallethub.com, 2014)
- Jacksonville was ranked the second-best city to save money. (GoBankingRates.com, 2014)