Dermatology Associates of Western Connecticut, P.C., was started in Danbury in 1979. Our main office and administrative center is now located in Newtown. In addition, we have full-time offices in New Milford, Ridgefield, and Southbury. Our offices are open six days a week and evening hours are available.
We are a general dermatology and dermatological surgery practice providing care to infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and senior patients. Our medical dermatology practice treats all dermatological problems. We have a long history of providing diagnostic and therapeutic consultations to the medical communities in Western Connecticut. We conduct dermatological surgery on all benign and malignant (skin cancer) skin growths. We utilize multiple methods of surgery, which range from superficial curettage (scraping) and cryosurgery (freezing), to complicated surgical procedures and laser surgery.
Our cosmetic dermatology services include:
- Filler injections, including Juvéderm and the Restylane collection of fillers
- Laser removal of vascular lesions (blood vessels), brown spots, unwanted hair, and tattoos
- Removal of superficial leg veins with sclerotherapy and lasers
- Photofacials for removal of sun-induced brown and red discoloration
- Skin resurfacing with microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and laser
- Guidance and education for proper and effective skincare
We pride ourselves on providing state-of-the-art dermatological consultative services to our patients. We have a full range of written educational materials that help to supplement your diagnostic and therapeutic consultation with your caregiver.