Harbor Point Behavioral Health Center
- 301 Fort Lane
About Harbor Point Behavioral Health Center
Harbor Point offers evidence based treatment in a safe, nurturing and supportive environment. Our focus is to teach, develop and empower adolescents and youth to make positive choices and acquire the skills necessary to be successful in the future.
It is our belief that Service Excellence is the key to quality care. Service Excellence is demonstrated through:
- Providing a Safe Environment
- Utilizing Evidence Based Practices
- Ensuring Quality Documentation
- Ongoing Communication with Families, Agencies and Communities
All residents must have an IQ of 70 and above (unless otherwise noted); Axis I diagnosis; and Demonstrate one of the following behaviors for a program listed below:
- WINGS – Female (ages13-21) difficulty regulating emotions and displaying self injurious behaviors.
- Breezes – Female (ages 13-21) sexually acting out behaviors.
- Visions – Female (ages 13-21) externalized aggression towards others and property.
- Horizons – Females (ages 13-21/IQ 55-69) intellectual/developmental disabilities.
- Journey – Male (ages 16-21) general psychiatric program with vocational and independent living within RTC.
General Psychiatric Programs
- Oasis – Female (ages 13-21) emotional/ social/ behavioral difficulties (vocational training offered)
- Compass – Male (ages 13-21) emotional/ social/ behavioral difficulties (vocational training offered)