Hegg Memorial Health Care Center/Avera Health
- 1202 21st Ave.
• Hegg Medical Clinic/Avera: Hegg Medical Clinic is a progressive and dynamic joint venture between Hegg Memorial Health Center and Avera McKennan in Sioux Falls, SD. Currently, three family practice physicians and one physician’s assistant are in a group practice. All physicians have a varied practice treating infants to the elderly, which includes OB care and delivery. Over 100 babies are delivered each year by our physicians with an average of over 20 babies delivered per physician. E-prescribing and self rooming has been added to the practice over the last year. Call is shared among all physicians. The call schedule will be 1 in 4 with the addition of another physician.
• Hegg Memorial Hospital is a 25 bed facility providing both inpatient and outpatient services. Included are Home Health, Hegg Home Assist, Outpatient consultation and surgery, Emergency room services, Lab and X-Ray which includes MRI, CT and Ultrasound. Our hospital patient satisfaction scores have been in the Top 95th percentile for over the past 5 years.
• Whispering Heights Nursing Home is a newly constructed and renovated 60-bed long term care facility.
• Four Seasons Independent Living has 25 unites and provides a comfortable home and community for those seniors not requiring the services of a nursing home or an assisted living facility.
• Generations Daycare provides daycare services to children of both the Health Center employees and community members. Intergenerational activities are provided for daycare children and nursing home residents. Discounts for childcare are offered to all health center employees.
• Education: Rock Valley has excellent public and private schools ranging from K-12.
• Recreation: Rock Valley offers a wide variety of recreational activities including golf, tennis, swimming, softball and basketball leagues, youth soccer, youth wrestling, Taekwondo, fishing, and a beautiful new campground.
Please visit www.hegghc.org for more information about Hegg Memorial Health Center and visit www.cityofrockvalley.com for more information about Rock Valley, Iowa.
The physician will be an employee of Avera Mckennan and will receive a competitive base salary with production incentives and excellent retirement and vacation benefits.