Helena Regional Medical Center
- 1801 Martin Luther King Drive
Helena Regional Medical Center, a 155-bed, full-service facility, is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization (JCAHO).
- Originally opened in 1909, the facility has moved and grown over the years into a 125,000-square foot square facility located on highway 49.
- With specialized equipment, and more than 35 physicians on staff, the facility serves over 63,000 people. It offers many services including 24-Emergency Care, surgical services, cardiac rehabilitation, home health, intensive care, outpatient services, pediatrics, physical rehabilitation, speech therapy and women’s services.
- The cities of Helena and West Helena, referred to as the Twin Cities, are home to a majority of Phillips County's 26,000 residents.
- They are located near the banks of the Mississippi River, and only 3 miles South of the St. Frances National Forest.
- There are ample hunting and fishing opportunities within a very short distance from Helena-West Helena. Phillips Community College, a member of the University of Arkansas System is located in Helena.
- Agricultural and agricultural related business account for the majority of the economic base for the Phillips County Area. Helena is the second oldest city within the State of Arkansas.
- There are several good school systems within the Helena Area.
- Both public and private schools are available with broad-based curricula.
- Phillips Community College with campuses located in DeWitt, Stuttgart, and Helena, offers a broad range of educational opportunities.
- The College has grown from an original enrollment of less than 250 students in 14 program areas to over 2,400 students in academic, occupational/technical, and continuing education programs.
- Helena offers many recreational activities.
- The area is excellent for boating, fishing, hiking, hunting, camping, trail biking, golfing, and animal watching.
- Great area for duck hunting and many types of fresh water fishing.
- Each fall, Helena hosts the regionally acclaimed "Blues Festival," drawing over 100,000 visitors from all over the southeast.