Hilton Head Hospital
- 25 Hospital Center Boulevard
Hilton Head Hospital is a 93-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the community on beautiful Hilton Head Island since 1975. The facility includes an ICU unit, newborn nursery, 23- bed emergency department, breast care center, diagnostic imaging including CT and MRI, advanced cardiac care with open heart surgery, and other specialized surgical services including spine surgery and physical rehabilitation and wellness.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Live where the world vacations! Whether you're looking for a home in a family friendly neighborhood or easy living in a villa offering concierge services, it is easy to find a place to call home. Hilton Head Island and Bluffton feature 24 gated communities, many boasting water, golf or nature views.
- Miles of breathtaking beaches
- Temperate climate; enjoy outdoor activities year round
- Championship golf courses
- Over 250 fine dining restaurants in the area
- Vibrant arts and cultural community
- Expansive educational opportunities
- 2 airports within the region