Holyoke Medical Center
- 575 Beech Street
Holyoke Medical Center is a 144 bed community hospital located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts.
- 43,000 Annual Volume
- 20 beds with separate two bed fast-track area staffed by Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
- 40 hours of Physician coverage with 30 hours of advanced practice provider coverage
- 12-15% admission rate
- T-system EMR + Meditech RX
- Top Stroke Hospital
- High scores in Patient Satisfaction
- New Emergency Department opening June 2017 with the following:
- 40 treatment rooms
- Increasing size of Emergency Department from 8,500 square feet to 22,000 square feet
- New Emergency Department will feature a Crisis Center for Psychiatric Services
Holyoke, MA is part of the Springfield metropolitan area and offers a balance between beautiful nature and access to everything a city has to offer in nearby Springfield. Located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley and nestled near the crossroads of New England (Massachusetts Turnpike and I-91), Holyoke is just a pleasant drive away from Boston (1-1/2 hours), New York City (3 hours) and Montreal (5 hours).