Holzer Health System - Jackson
- 280 Pattonsville Road
For over 100 years, the Holzer name has been woven into the fabric of our community.
Come practice quality medicine in state-of-the-art facilities while living in an area that is characterized as much by its friendly people and strong values, as by its picturesque charm and breathtaking scenery. Holzer employs over 2,500 people and provides unparalleled access to leading technology.
Together we are Holzer, the largest, strongest healthcare system serving south central Ohio into West Virginia and Kentucky.
Today, Holzer is a regional health system with…
- Over 170 providers in more than 30 medical specialties
- Multiple clinical locations including; a dental care facility, long term care entities, home care and hospice services
- Annual ambulatory visits exceeding 500,000
- 2 full-service hospitals:
- Holzer Medical Center – Gallipolis, licensed for 266 beds and is designated by the Federal Government as a Rural Referral Center
- Holzer Medical center – Jackson, a 24-bed Critical Access Hospital
- Three emergency departments and seven urgent care clinics
- Specialized services include; Holzer Center for Cancer Care, Holzer Cardiovascular Institute, and Holzer Center for Wound Care
- Graduate Medical Education and Family Practice Residency Program
About Jackson County
Jackson County offers the peace and tranquility of a rural setting and the climate everyone would love to call “home”. This community boasts the unique charms of smaller towns; low crime, affordable cost of living, and good schools for your kids while still offering city amenities. You'll find unique restaurants, breweries, shopping and more! If you love the outdoors; hiking, skiing, boating, and golfing is right in our backyard. The county is one of the state’s premier hunting and fishing areas, along with many festivals and fairs. Check out this great video about us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbOoyRuns