Logansport Memorial Hospital
- 1101 Michigan Ave.
LOGANSPORT MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Established in 1925 as a county hospital, is a 83-bed, regional medical center, accredited by HFAP, providing healthcare services to residents in Cass County and the surrounding areas of North Central Indiana.
- 17,000 annual ED volume, 19 ED rooms (all private), Trauma Bay with 4 beds for disaster w/multiple injuries, 104 bed regional medical center
- 12 hours shifts, single physician coverage (double coverage with APP 11a-9p)
- BE/BC EM or BC in primary care with recent EM experience
- ACLS, ATLS & PALS
- Independent Contractor relationship – flexible scheduling
- EMR – Meditech
- Competitive compensation + comprehensive malpractice insurance
- Credentialing can be completed quickly (<30 days)
NES Health has a lot to offer and working with us will prove to be a different experience than what you will encounter with the bigger companies in the industry. We take pride in developing relationships and value our providers as a person and with respect – not just a commodity used to generate revenue. Physician owned, directed and managed, NES Health helps you attain your career aspirations through leadership, education and the mentoring required for you to advance as an emergency medicine professional.
Get Better with NES!
Contact: Sue Trobee - email@example.com 404-918-2335 (feel free to text)