MEDNAX Health Solutions Partner
Arnot Ogden Medical Center is the preferred provider
In a 300,000-resident referral area and enjoy the highest patient satisfaction rate
Mednax has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE neonatologist for a Level-III NICU at Arnot Ogden Medical Center in Elmira. Arnot Ogden is a regional perinatal center serving an eight county area in the Finger Lakes region of New York.
- Hospital averages 1,500 births per year.
- The NICU has an average daily census of about 15 neonates.
- Approximately 15 to 20 percent of the unit’s 300 annual admissions are transports from our referral hospitals that serve the population of the surrounding counties.
- Services include conventional ventilation and HFOV.
- We enjoy excellent nursing, nurse practitioner, perinatal and a wide range of pediatric subspecialty support.
** We are offering a $50,000 Sign-on Bonus, Paid Within 30 Days of Your Start Date
** Along with Tuition Assistance ~ Students must be in the last 18 months of their training program
Block Scheduling Available
Flexibility (NO Relocation Required!) New York State & Pennsylvania Area
Relocation Package Offered
Elmira, located in the Chemung River Valley, is at the southern end of New York’s largest wine producing region, the Finger Lakes. The city is rich in culture with local theatre productions, modern and classical dance, live music concerts and The National Soaring Museum, which holds the largest collection of sailplanes in the world. Residents enjoy minor league sports and a variety of outdoor activities. Famed author Mark Twain called Elmira his summer home for more than 20 years and penned many of his classics overlooking the picturesque Chemung River Valley!
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.