Mercy Regional Medical Center
- 3700 Kolbe Road
Mercy Regional Medical Center is a full-service, not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system, which has been providing quality health care to Lorain County and surrounding communities for more than 100 years. Mercy has been named one of Northeast Ohio's Best Places to Work by Northcoast 99 several years in a row. Mercy is a member of Mercy Health, the largest health system in Ohio and one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the U.S.
Mercy Regional Medical Center Facts:
- 225 total/33 beds in ED
- 60,000 visits per year
- Level II trauma center
- Extensive Physician and Mid-Level Coverage (36 hours physician coverage, 48 hours APP coverage)
- Exceptional Cardiac Program
- Certified Stroke Center
- Outstanding Leadership
- Rainbow Pediatric Emergency Services
- Flexible schedule as an independent contractor
- Competitive compensation + comprehensive malpractice insurance
To Qualify: Physicians must be residency trained in Emergency Medicine or a Primary Care specialty with extensive experience. ACLS/ATLS/PALS required.
About NES Health