Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care (Brooklyn, Queens & Nassau Cty)
- Multiple Locations within Brooklyn, Queens and Nassau County
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Northwell Health, New York State's largest health care provider and private employer, to create a network of over 50 urgent care centers throughout the New York City metro area and Long Island. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
- Brooklyn: Park Slope, Williamsburg
- Manhattan: Chelsea, East 81st, Greenwich Village, West 69th, West 100th
- Queens: Astoria, Bayside, Forest Hills, Lefrak City, Ridgewood
- Nassau County: Amityville, Bellmore, Glen Cove, Great Neck, Greenvale, Hewlett, Levittown, Lynbrook, Massapequa, Mineola, Oceanside, Plainview, Port Washington, Rockville Centre, Roslyn, Syosset, West Hempstead
- Staten Island: Bulls Head, Dongan Hills, Eltingville, Great Kills, New Dorp
- Suffolk County: Bay Shore, Bridgehampton, Commack, East Northport, Elwood, Hampton Bays, Huntington Station, Lake Grove, Port Jefferson, Riverhead, Sayville, Smithtown, West Islip
- Westchester County: Dobbs Ferry, New Rochelle, Tarrytown, Yorktown Heights