- 1255 S. Shiloh Drive
The 10,300 square-foot facility houses advanced technology, including a CT scanner. The 24/7 emergency department is an extension of services for Northwest Health, operating as a department of Siloam Springs Regional Hospital, which makes it designated as a Level IV trauma center through the Arkansas Department of Health.
As with all Northwest Health emergency departments, the facility is designed to ensure quality of care as well as safety, privacy and convenience. It includes:
- Ten patient treatment rooms - with three triage exam rooms - are private, comfortable and equipped for the care of individuals of all ages.
- A trauma exam room will assist the team in caring for critically ill or injured people.
- An ambulance bay is located on the south side of the building.
- A specialized room is available for the safe care of psychiatric patients.
- The facility also has a negative pressure room, designed to isolate a patient who is suspected of having – or has been diagnosed with – an airborne infectious disease.
- Decontamination equipment is available for patients who have been injured by or exposed to chemicals.
- Laboratory services will help analyze blood and specimens.
- Respiratory therapy services will provide care for those having trouble breathing.
- Imaging services include a CT scanner and X?ray equipment to help our physicians diagnose injuries and illness and to provide quality care.
Northwest Health Emergency Department Fayetteville also offers outpatient imaging and outpatient lab services. Patients with a doctor or provider’s order will be able to utilize the location for lab work, CT scans and X-rays.