- 110 West 6th Street
Whether you like to spend your days relaxing or exploring, Oswego has something for everyone. Oswego, a community of over 17,000 residents, is located in central New York on the shores of beautiful Lake Ontario. Oswego is home to the State University of New York at Oswego. With over 8,000 students, the campus has diverse, accredited academic programs.
- 202 Hospital Beds
- ICU, maternity, pediatrics, and surgical services
- 11-bed emergency room department
- 28,000 patients annually
- Radiology, laboratory, and respiratory therapy are all available 24 hours
- 24-hour access to medical records and the pharmacy
- Staffing is provided with 24 hours of physician and 12 hours of physician extender coverage daily
SCP Health (SCP) is a clinical company. At our core we work to bring hospitals and healers together in the pursuit of clinical effectiveness. With a portfolio of over 8 million patients, 7500 providers, 30 states, and 400 healthcare facilities, SCP Health is a leader in clinical practice management spanning the entire continuum of care, including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, wellness, telemedicine, intensive care, and ambulatory care.