Palomar Medical Center Escondido
- 2185 Citracado Parkwy
The Birth Center in Escondido offers:
- Screening services and prenatal care, including high risk pregnancy care
- Birth preparation classes and other educational events
- Private labor/delivery/recovery (LDR) rooms
- Level III Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Breastfeeding education and support from certified lactation consultants
Escondido is a beautiful suburban town just 30 minutes outside of San Diego!
The City of Escondido:
Founded in 1888, Escondido, California is one of the oldest cities in San Diego County's North County region. Located 30 miles northeast of downtown San Diego, 15 miles from the ocean, and 40 miles from the Mexican border, the city sits in a low valley surrounded by rocky hills.
Escondido is home to beautiful wineries, craft breweries, unique arts and theatre, delicious culinary experiences and a charming historic downtown. Residents enjoy year-round golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, casinos and several special events.
The city also boasts a unique performing arts complex, an expansive wildlife sanctuary, an amazing sculpture garden created by the late world-acclaimed artist Niki de Saint Phalle, a wonderful children's museum and a wilderness preserve with hiking, biking and equestrian trails.
- Queen Califia’s Magical Circle
- San Pasqual Battlefield State Historic Park
- Stone Brewing World Bistro and Gardens