- 2700 NW Stewart Parkway
Roseburg Radiologists, P.C, serves Roseburg, Oregon, and surrounding Douglas County communities with comprehensive, state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging services. Since 1968, we have performed and interpreted radiologic procedures to help area physicians and providers diagnose their patients’ medical conditions.
In conjunction with the region’s only hospital, Mercy Medical Center, we offer the spectrum of state-of-the-art imaging technology.
Roseburg Radiologists, P.C., provides an outstanding opportunity to work in a modern, collegial environment while enjoying all the lifestyle advantages of a beautiful recreational paradise.
Roseburg Radiologists uses technology that is among the most advanced available, meaning patients have easy access to the vast majority of the diagnostic exams they would ever need without having to leave the community.
- General X-ray
- 64-Slice CT Scanning
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vascular lab studies
- Digital Mammography
- DEXA Scan
- CAD Imaging
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Needle Loc
Mercy Outpatient Imaging Center
- 2 LoRad digital mammography machines with R2 CAD
- 1 LoRad digital stereotactiac table
- 2 GE Legacy digital rooms (CR)
- 1 Lunar Prodigy Advance Dexascan
- 1 GE High speed CT (Helical) 16 detector
- 1 GE digital room (DR)
- 1 Acuson Sequoia Ultrasound
- 1 GE Twin speed MR 1.5T
Mercy Medical Center
- 1 GE Light speed VCT 64 slice CT
- 1 GE Twin Speed 1.5TMRI
- 1 GE 1.5 T – Excite HDX – Echo speed 16 channel
- 2 Siemens E.Cam Nuclear Med (SPECT)
- 2 Acuson Sequoia Ultrasound
- 2 ALT 5000 Ultrasound
- 1 GE Legacy Fluoro Room
- 1 GE RFX 90
- 1 Siemens Pantoskop Fluoro room
GE Centricity PACS throughout the Mercy Medical Center system and is accessible from home systems.
FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES, PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEB SITE: