San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- 6001 Norris Canyon Road
San Ramon Regional Medical Center (SRRMC) began serving residents of the San Ramon Valley and surrounding communities in 1990. Located on a hillside overlooking the valley, the full-service, 123-bed, acute care hospital provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services, including 24-hour emergency care and an outpatient surgery and treatment center. A few steps away, medical office buildings house physicians in primary care and many specialties.
- Hospital's prototype Videoscopic Operating Suite premiered at the Annual College of Surgeons Meeting. (9/93)
- Participated in AESOP I robot pilot study and became the first hospital in Northern California to purchase the robot. (7/94)
- One of 19 hospitals in the United States to participate in the FDA trials for the BAK Interbody Spinal Fusion System. (1/95)
- First Laparoscopic Aortic Bypass in the United States performed at the hospital. (7/95)
- One of the first hospitals on the West Coast to purchase the Advanced Breast Biopsy Instrumentation (ABBI) System, a minimally invasive breast biopsy system. (6/96)
- First hospital in the world to have a voice activated robot used in surgery. (7/96)
- Broke ground for 37,000 square foot outpatient surgery center including physician offices. (12/99)
- Opened Bay Area Heart Institute providing minimally invasive beating-heart coronary bypass surgery. (1/00)
- First hospital on the West Coast to purchase the da Vinci™ Surgical System, a computer-enhanced robotic surgical system. (4/00)
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.