Sanford Clinic Worthington
- 1680 Diagonal Road
• 48-bed medical center with ED, ICU, Women’s Center, surgery, lab and radiology services, therapy services, home health, dialysis
• Sanford Worthington Clinic services include family medicine, pediatrics, orthopedics and sports medicine, OB/GYN, surgery, acute care
• Medical oncology and hematology services offered at Sanford Health Cancer Center
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
About Worthington, Minnesota
Worthington, Minnesota is a progressive, growing community located near many lakes and the home of beautiful Lake Okabena. The community has a population of over 12,000 and a service area of over 35,000. Worthington offers a wide variety of cultural, entertainment, and shopping opportunities. Worthington is located at the intersection of U.S. Highway 59 and Interstate 90
- 62 miles east of Sioux Falls
- 207 miles southwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
The Worthington area provides some fine snowmobiling. This region is mostly rolling farmland with beautiful fields. An extensive snowmobiling trail throughout Nobles County has been layer out and is groomed by the Frosty Riders snowmobiling club.
|Chamber of Commerce||Worthington Public Schools
||Worthingon Daily Globe|
Sanford invests in Worthington Regional Health creating a health care hub. To learn more click here.