The Infectious Disease Group
Baptist Medical Group is a network of experienced primary care physicians and expert specialists with locations throughout Pensacola and Northwest Florida.
We are affiliated with Baptist Health Care in Pensacola, Florida, one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the area. Baptist Health Care, is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network which provides the physicians of Baptist Medical Group advanced tools for patient care and clinical collaboration, including:
* AskMayoExpert - A state-of-the-art online tool that makes
available, at the point of care, Mayo Clinic's knowledge in disease management,
clinical care guidelines, treatment recommendations and reference materials for
a variety of medical conditions.
* eConsults - An electronic method for a Mayo specialist to
answer focused questions about diagnosis or management through an electronic
review of the patient's medical record, imaging studies, and laboratory tests. Mission: Whether it’s a family medicine physician with helpful evening and Saturday appointments or a specialist who is willing to come in early to see that you get the care your family needs, Baptist Medical Group stays true to our mission of providing superior health care services based on Christian values. We seek to improve the quality of life for families like yours right here in our community, and we do so by having a team of caring, expert physicians unlike any other. A Foundation of Excellence: Baptist Health Care has a history of excellence in patient care, patient satisfaction and employee satisfaction. In fact, Baptist Health Care won the coveted national Malcomb Baldrige Award for quality in 2003 and is a six-time winner of Fortune Magazine’s "Top 100 Places to Work" in the county. Baptist may have national awards and recognition, but we pride ourselves most on being the area’s largest community-owned health care organization. A Future of Excellence: Baptist Medical Group strives to build atop the foundation of Baptist Health Care to be an outstanding organization of world-class physicians who provide exceptional medical care to our community.
For additional information, please call (850) 437- 8600.About the Pensacola Area
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District!
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal vibe and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches, a good portion of which are protected as part of the Gulf Islands National Seashore (U.S. National Park System).
- An eclectic, historic downtown district surrounded by serene Pensacola Bay .
- No state income tax!
- Home of the U.S. Navy's flight demonstration team, The Blue Angels, as well as the National Naval Aviation Museum. Known around the world as the "Cradle of Naval Aviation."
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults.
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, and outdoor music events.
- A wide array of higher education institutions and some of the best public and private schools in the entire state of Florida.
Please visit the below web sites to learn more about our community: