The Oaks at La Paloma
- 2009 Lamar Avenue
The Oaks at La Paloma in Memphis, Tennessee is located on a comfortable10 acre campus complete with amenities and recreational opportunities. It is the only treatment facility of its kind in Tennessee and one of few in the country. Following the Foundations Recovery Network model of treatment, each patient has an individualized treatment program to meet their unique addiction needs.
At The Oaks, patients are treated for their co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders through clinical services, education, research and technical assistance. Our motivational approach, incorporating 12-Step principles, has garnered advancement in recovery rates. Our residential program also has the flexibility and focus to address whatever stage of recovery our patient is in even if the stage of mental health recovery does not match with the stage of addiction recovery. The use of motivational services based on the patient’s stage of readiness will promote engagement, retention and solid long-term recovery outcomes. This sets our program apart from other treatment options.
Treatment Services Offered at The Oaks at La Paloma:
- Integrated treatment for substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD and psychological trauma
- Medically managed detox
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intervention assistance, sober escort and travel support services
- Active alumni program and nationwide Heroes in Recovery community
- Comprehensive addiction assessment and psychiatric evaluation
- Physician-directed medication management
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy using stages-of-change approach
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) and Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) for trauma resolution
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Relapse prevention and continuing care planning for long-term success
- Family program offering monthly intensive psychoeducational and experiential sessions
The Oaks at La Paloma is a subsidiary of Foundations Recovery Network which is newly owned and operated itself as a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS).