Three Rivers Medical Center
- Highway 644
- A JCAHO accredited, 90-bed acute care general facility that serves a market area of 75,000 in Southern West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky.
- Provides a full range of routine and ancillary services including a six-bed coronary/intensive care unit and obstetrical/nursery services with renovated birthing suites.
- Big Sandy Valley community healthcare facility offers inpatient and outpatient services in diagnostic radiology, FDA approved mammography services, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, fixed CT scanner, MRI and Lithotripsy.
- CAP accredited laboratory, pharmacy, cardiopulmonary lab and rehabilitative services including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and hearing as well as pain management are provided.
- A 24-hour emergency room with physician coverage is available to handle major and minor emergencies.
- A state-of-the-art surgical department that features general surgery, orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, gastroenterology, podiatry, daysurgery services and laser surgery techniques.
- 16-bed acute care adult psychiatric unit that offers a full spectrum of outpatient psychiatric services.
- A home health agency associated with the hospital.
- Senior Circle Association, with the mission to encourage the healthiest, most active lifestyle possible through meaningful educational, wellness, health and social programs; provides valuable member-only discounts and privileges both national and local to adults age 50 and over.
Louisa is located on the Kentucky/West Virginia border, resting in the Big Sandy River Valley and surrounded by wooded mountains.