High Point, North Carolina, part of the Piedmont Triad region of central NC, is just two hours from the NC Mountains and three hours to the pristine Carolina coast. With a regional population of 1.6 million, High Point is the smaller of the connected cities with a population of 111,967.
High Point enjoys:
- 16 colleges and universities
- Midway between North Carolina’s two major cities- Raleigh and Charlotte
- Home to the Wyndham Championship PGA Tournament, Greensboro Aquatic Center, multiple minor-league teams, 101 parks and 137 miles of trails in Guilford County alone, and much more!
- High Point is known as the “Home Furnishings Capital of the World”
- Lower cost of living compared to other similar-sized areas in the state
- Quick access to Piedmont Triad International (PTI) Airport in Greensboro
- High ranking public and private school options