Quick Submit Time Type:
Part timeHours per Pay Period:
$72.81 USD(This represents the rate for an individual with significant experience in this job)Department:
PharmacistsCurrent Bay Area Hospital Employee:
If you are a current Bay Area Hospital employee, please apply through the Workday internal career site.
The future looks bright at Bay Area Hospital, and we are always searching for quality people to join our team. We offer a great atmosphere, competitive pay, a wide array of benefits, and many growth opportunities for our employees. Job Description:
Clinical Pharmacist I
The Clinical Pharmacist is responsible and accountable for the provision of a broad range of inpatient and outpatient pharmaceutical care services to ensure safe, effective, and prompt medication therapy. Through various assignments within the department, this pharmacist provides support of centralized and decentralized services and delivers optimal medication therapy to patients with a broad range of disease states. The Clinical Pharmacist works in collaboration with multidisciplinary care providers to monitor, assess and provide clinical interventions to ensure medication use is aligned with patient care needs, evidence-based practices, established policies and protocols, and regulatory standards.EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES/DEGREES
- Graduation from an accredited College of Pharmacy with Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree preferred or B.S. Pharm degree
- Current Oregon Pharmacist license required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification required (must be obtained within 6 months of hire)
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant hospital experience preferred.
Union Affiliation: UFCW
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and job skills required.Physical/Mental/Environmental Requirements
- Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking.
- May be required to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Requires significant use of personal computer, phone, and general office equipment.
- Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects.
- Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.
- May require off-site travel.
UFCWCompensation Grade Profile:
Bay Area Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anti-Retaliation Notice