Integris Health Neurology Outpatient Clinic, Oklahoma's largest not-for-profit health system has a great opportunity for a Clinic RN in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area. In this position, you will work Monday through Friday, 8:00a - 5:00p with our clinical team located on the Baptist Medical Center campus providing exceptional care to those who have entrusted INTEGRIS Health with their healthcare needs. If our mission of partnering with people to live healthier lives speaks to you, apply today.
Learn more: Dr. Salins, Neurology
The IMG Clinic RN assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process May be required to float to other units. May be required to participate in on call status. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The IMG Clinic RN responsibilities include, but is not limited to, the following:
* Assessment/re assessments
* Development of the plan of care
* Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
* Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned
* Provides guidance and mentorship to non licensed personnel and students, as appropriate
Reports to the appropriate supervisor, manager, director, or vice president.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information. Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state.
* BLS and/or ACLS as required by department.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
* Previous Registered Nurse experience preferred.