As a psychologist, you will diagnose and treat mental health conditions in collaboration with other mental health team members when needed. Focus on the diagnosis and treatment of mental, emotional and behavioral disorders. Aim to improve the psychological well-being of their patients. Apply advanced professional psychological diagnostic methods and evidence-based intervention strategies to a full spectrum of patient problems. Affiliation with PSYPACT.
Schedule is for a Full Time Telemedicine Remote Psychologist
• Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
• Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
• Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
• The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
• Proven therapy and counseling knowledge and experience
• Patience, especially when working with challenging patients or those who may be resistant to treatment
• Interpersonal skills, including being able to relate to their patients in order to diagnose and treat issues
• Empathy to identify with patients’ experiences to help them understand what is causing them to feel a certain way
• Trustworthiness to keep information confidential
• Communication skills and the ability to know when to talk and when to listen to create a safe environment for the patients
• Critical thinking in aiding an accurate diagnosis to recommend proper treatment
• Demonstrated administration and management knowledge
• Ability to recognize certain human behaviors and provide assessment
• Critical thinking, active learning, deductive reasoning and judgment and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated speaking to effectively convey information to supervisors, peers, or customers
Education Level: Doctorate Degree
Major: Psychology (PhD, PsyD, EdD) in Clinical or Counseling
Degree must be from an accredited college or university.
• APA-Approved Clinical Psychology internship, preferably in a medical
This job requires access to confidential and critical information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.