Outstanding Part Time opportunity for an Oral Surgeon to join one of our highly successful affiliated practices in Bala Cynwyd, PA area. Strong committment to long-term dental care for the whole family!
Dental Solutions in Bala Cynwyd offers a popular location right across from Saint Joseph's University, and only steps away from Bala Golf Course, Fairmount Park and Bala Cynwyd Shopping center, with plenty of accommodation options and fine dining.
As a specialist you will experience the support of a highly trained team of experienced professionals.
* Provide oral surgical specialized clinical care
* Educate patients on oral health and treatment options
* Provide OMFS services and treatment plans as prescribed by examination and x-rays
* Examine, diagnose, and treat wide spectrum of oral and maxillofacial health problems including; dental implants, 3rd molar removal, and corrective jaw surgery
* Utilize techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort
* Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism while providing treatment
* Remain apprised of current technologies and standards of care through CE and professional development
* Strong patient referral system
* Competitive and uncapped earning potential
* Clinical autonomy to diagnose and treat patients
* Patient Care centric practice
* Modern facilities and equipment
* Established business support allowing the providers to focus on patient care
* Complete range of benefits for full-time employment
* DDS/DMD from an accredited Dental School
* Certificate from an accredited US Oral Surgery Residency Program
* Active Dental License in the state of practice
At DCA we don't just accept differences — we celebrate them and recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is necessary to innovate in today's changing world of dentistry . Our culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong execution.
Go further with an Ally
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $1,500.00 - $3,500.00 per day
Work Location: In person