Concentra is recognized as the nation’s leading occupational health care company.
With more than 40 years of experience, Concentra is dedicated to our mission to improve the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time. With a wide range of services and proactive approaches to care, Concentra colleagues provide exceptional service to employers and exceptional care to their employees.
Responsible for housekeeping, carpentry, and painting repairs according to service requests for
specifically assigned specialties. Inspects housekeeping, carpentry, and painting repairs in assigned centers as scheduled by work order from Management.
Responsible for a variety of daily advanced repair, preventative maintenance tasks, and
• Adheres to safety requirements and attends safety training complying with all OSHA, state and
• Maintains preventive maintenance for center rooms and public spaces
• Ensures cleanliness and orderliness of workspace and public areas
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education Level: High School Diploma or GED
Customarily has at least the following experience: 2 years
• Customarily has at least two years of experience in general building maintenance working with
painting, drywall repair, and equipment maintenance
• Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
• Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
• Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
• The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in
accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the
essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally sitting and continuously standing and walking. Continuously utilizes hands and fingers and frequently flexing or extending wrist to perform job-related tasks. Normal or corrected vision to acceptable levels for office work. The hearing is within the acceptable range for various communications such as telephone, in-person, virtual (electronic), etc. The ability to lift/carry up to 10 pounds.
Work is performed primarily in an office/field environment. This position requires frequent communication with clients, staff, management, and customers. The position requires flexibility in working hours. Must be able to resolve conflicts as they arise effectively.
The mental demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform this job's essential functions successfully. In this position, the employee may have imposed pressure on a routine basis to meet various deadlines. Based on the nature of the job and healthcare industry, some stressful and unpredictable situations require a person to address them with care and sensitivity as company policies and regulations require. Employees are more than likely to access confidential and sensitive information and must handle these documents with extreme care.
401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
Are you ready to make Concentra your final career destination? We look forward to working with you very soon.
This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the state range of $22.53/hr to $29.29/hr depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.