Adfinitas Health at Mercy Medical Center
- 271 Carew Street
Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team! Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners. Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
Mercy Medical Center:
- 301 bed hospital
- Subspecialties include: Cardio, Pulmonary, GI, Surgery, ID, Rehab, Radiology, Ortho
- State-of-the-Art Medical Technology
Adfinitas Health offers full-time employees competitive benefits:
- Highly Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Productivity Based Incentives
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision)
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
About the Area:
Resting along the banks of the Connecticut River, Springfield, Massachusetts is part of the Pioneer Valley, a region that's loved by outdoorsy types for its proximity to mountains, lakes, and abundant hiking trails.
Springfield is about three hours from New York City, 90 minutes from Boston and roughly 30 minutes from Hartford, Connecticut. Highly rated school systems are nearby, as is Bradley International Airport.
This family-friendly area is home to an abundance of museums and cultural offerings as well as Six Flags and the Eastern States Exposition (“Big E”).