Appalachian Orthopaedics of Bristol
- 1 Medical Park Boulevard
The Appalachian Highlands consists of three mid-size cities (Bristol, TN/VA, Kingsport, TN, Johnson City, TN). Sullivan County, TN and Washington County, TN combined is roughly 300,000 in population. The area is within driving distance to one half of the US population.
- No State Income Tax in Tennessee
- Easy access to a Regional Airport
- Low Cost of Living
- Excellent Public and Private school options
- Entertainment: Birthplace of Country Music Museum, Cameo Theater, Paramount Center for the Arts, Rhythm and Roots Reunion, Bristol Casino
- Outdoor Activities: South Holston Lake, Holston River, Steele’s Creek Park
- Sports: Bristol Motor Speedway, The Virginian Golf Club, The Olde Farm
- Local craft breweries and wineries
- Four distinct seasons
Located in Bristol, Tennessee, Bristol Regional Medical Center is a 312-bed hospital that serves Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. Bristol Regional is home to leading-edge medical technology, such as stereotactic radiosurgery with TrueBeam STx with Brainlab, multidimensional cardiac catheterization laboratories and surgical robotics, including DaVinci Xi for minimally invasive surgery and MAKO for joint replacement surgery. Additional services include the distinctive Advanced Certified Total Hip and Total Knee joint replacement center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, the Deborah H. Quillen Birthing Center, the Leonard Family Comprehensive Breast Center and the J.D. Nicewonder Family Pediatric Emergency Department. Bristol Regional is recognized as a High-Performing Hospital by U.S. News & World Report, earning "High Performing" ratings for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, heart failure, heart attack, stroke and kidney failure, and it is a recipient of the 2020 Chest Pain – MI Registry Gold Performance Achievement Award, the Gold NSTEMI recognition in the Mission: Lifeline® program and STEMI Gold Receiving recognition in the Mission: Lifeline® program.