- 401 W Mohawk Dr.
Aspirus Tomahawk Hospital and Clinic is located at 401 W Mohawk Drive Tomahawk, Wisconsin 54487. Clinic hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Services provided at this location
- Behavioral Health & Counseling
- Breast Care & Mammography
- Diabetes Care
- Digestive Care (GI)
- Ear, Nose & Throat Care (Otolaryngology)
- Family Medicine
- Heart Care
- Imaging (Radiology)
- Internal Medicine
- Laboratory Services
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Swing Bed
In northern Wisconsin, Aspirus Tomahawk Hospital provides inpatient and outpatient hospital services and 24-hour emergency care. Serving residents in the counties of Oneida and Lincoln, Aspirus Tomahawk Hospital offers convenient access to experienced primary care and specialty care doctors.
Personalized Care for All Ages
Our family medicine providers and care teams have healthcare solutions for all members of your family. Internal medicine doctors provide care for adults with chronic and acute medical needs.
General surgeons are skilled in a full range of surgical procedures, including minimally invasive techniques. Orthopedic and sports medicine doctors provide surgical and non-surgical treatments for back pain and other orthopedic conditions.
To improve public health, we work with schools and community forums to provide education on diabetes management and prevention, and the dangers of opioid use.
Rehabilitation Therapy Services
Rehabilitation Services at this location include physical therapy and occupational therapy. Our licensed therapists treat all types of conditions with personalized, non-surgical therapies to improve function and mobility.
New Pre-Pay Program for Therapy Services
Don’t let rapidly changing healthcare insurance plans stop you from getting the physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech-language services you need. The rehabilitation pre-pay program enables you to pay for services rendered with check, cash or credit card for a very affordable price.
This option provides greater flexibility for patients with different types of insurance coverage:
- High deductibles.
- A treatment plan that requires limited therapy visits.
- Services not covered by your insurance plan, for example, dry needling or some pediatric therapies.
- Self-pay based on your needs at that time.
Patients of all ages can participate in the pre-pay program.
About Aspirus Health
We heal people, promote health, and strengthen communities
- Aspirus Health serves communities throughout upper Michigan and Wisconsin with 17 hospitals, 75 clinics, home health, hospice care, air-medical transport, and a broad network of physicians.
- Aspirus Health is committed to being economically, socially, and environmentally responsible.
- Non-profit health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin.
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality care to rural communities.