Atrium Health Primary Care North Charlotte Internal Medicine
- 16455 Statesville Rd
Ready for something different? Atrium Health Primary Care North Charlotte Internal Medicine offers traditional primary care services for adults ages 18 and up, plus an extra layer of advanced care for those who need it.
From preventive care to minor surgical procedures, we’re your home for total healthcare every day of the week. Our board-certified doctors and compassionate providers are here to give you the attention you deserve, in a more seamless way.
Whether you’re trying to stay healthy or returning to life after a period of complex medical care, we can help you in a way that’s convenient for you.
In addition to traditional primary care services, we offer:
- Advanced care for chronic conditions, including diabetes and lung disease
- Help transitioning home from the hospital
- Immediate care options for minor illnesses and injuries
- IV and infusion services
- An onsite pharmacist and social worker
- Same-day appointments for both patients and non-patients
- Evening hours with no extra fees
Our internal medicine services include:
- Adult preventive care
- Heart screening and evaluations
- Lab work
- Minor surgical procedures
- Treatment of illnesses
- Screenings, including of blood pressure and cholesterol
- Women’s healthcare