Avera Medical Group - Spencer
About the Community
- Population 11,700
- K-6 elementary schools, 3 public, 1 Catholic, 1 Lutheran
- Public junior high and high school
- 2 acre outdoor Aquatic Center
- YMCA with 2 indoor pools, running track, handball courts, gymnasium and a Nautilus Center. Camp Foster of the YMCAs is located in the Iowa Great Lakes just north.
- 20 miles from the Iowa Great Lakes (Okoboji) which offers boating, skiing, fishing and many other recreational activities. The area is home to over 15 golf courses.
- Spencer has an “art district” as well as many theater and other cultural opportunities between Spencer and the Iowa Great Lakes
- spencer-ia.com and www.spenceriachamber.org
Spencer is a family friendly community, which would make it a great place for you and your family to establish your practice.