- 2105 East South Boulevard
Baptist Medical Center South is a licensed 492-bed, not-for-profit, faith-based acute care regional referral center, fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (TJC).
Baptist Medical Center South is home to 2022 Women’s Choice Awards for Best Hospitals Mammogram Center and Stroke Center.
Since its founding in 1963, Baptist Medical Center South has grown to become Montgomery's largest medical facility and Baptist Health's tertiary care center, offering unsurpassed specialty services and treatments. The hospital is home to highly skilled physicians, nurses and support staff committed to meeting the healthcare needs of our communities with care and compassion.
Through advanced technology, professional expertise and personalized care, Baptist Medical Center South is the comprehensive resource for family healthcare in central Alabama.
Healthcare Services & Specialties
Baptist Medical Center South is known for outstanding cardiovascular, orthopaedic, neurology and surgical services. Additionally, the hospital offers a variety of specialized services for patients of all ages, including:
- Behavioral Health Facility: providing psychiatric services in a safe and empowering setting
- Chest Pain Center: located within the emergency department to provide rapid response care for cardiac events
- Family-Centered Maternity Care: making the birthing experience as special as it should be
- Regional NICU: offering specialized, around-the-clock for premature and critically ill newborns
- Sleep Disorders Center: accredited facility to diagnose and treat sleep apnea, insomnia and other disruptive conditions
- Hospice Care: offering a comprehensive plan of care to allow patients and their families to add more life to every day