- 1000 Walnut St.
Center for Total Women’s Health, with locations in Lansdale, Blue Bell, and Pottstown, Pennsylvania, is committed to fulfilling the health needs of women in every phase of life. Our board-certified physicians, registered nurse practitioners, and our entire medical staff are dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients, and we proudly provide individualized, patient-centered approach to care.
Our team recently expanded by joining forces with a three-physician practice in our area, Total Woman Health & Wellness. Together, we are Center for Total Women’s Health. We now offer our patients two additional location options for accessing care, while still offering quality OB/GYN services with all deliveries taking place at Einstein Medical Center Montgomery.Lansdale, Pennsylvania:
Living in Lansdale, Pennsylvania offers residents a suburban experience with a mix of amenities, parks, and community-oriented features. Lansdale is served by the North Penn School District, which includes various schools providing educational services for students. Lansdale offers parks and recreational facilities for outdoor activities and community events. Whites Road Park, Stony Creek Park, and Weaver's Orchard Community Park are popular spots for residents. The town has convenient transportation options, including access to major highways. Lansdale's location in Montgomery County provides relatively easy access to Philadelphia. Commuters can use nearby highways or take advantage of SEPTA rail services for a convenient commute to the city.Axia Women's Health:
Axia Women’s Health is a community of caring, connected, progressive health professionals committed to giving women more. Women deserve access to a more attentive, more sophisticated, more compassionate healthcare experience that meets their changing needs across time. We connect women to a wider spectrum of in-person and online care that delivers innovative technology and treatments. The strength of our network gives us the power to continuously elevate the quality of our care while preserving the personalized nature of our approach.
At Axia Women’s Health, we offer an environment ripe with opportunity. Opportunity to make a difference. Opportunity to innovate. Opportunity to learn and grow. No matter your role or sub-specialty, as a provider at our care centers, you’ll care for patients while receiving valuable mentorship to advance your skills and to facilitate the continuous improvement of patient outcomes.
Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, fertility centers, and more. Together, we put women first by connecting them to the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives.
- Early career guidance: We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career provider and are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives.
- Company sponsored: Medical license, CDS, DEA, Hospital Credentialing
- Malpractice insurance.
- Clinical autonomy. Enjoy focusing your time and expertise on caring for patients, while making your own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
- Senior physician status eligibility. Available after three years at most locations, and up to five years at select locations. No buy-in necessary.
Growth is real – and rewarded.
Axia physicians have the exciting opportunity to move into senior physician (partner) role as they grow. At most locations, physicians become eligible for this after three years with Axia, and up to five years at select care centers. This level offers additional, tangible benefits, as outlined below.
- Equal decision making for clinical, scheduling, and strategic decisions at your care center
- Compensation upside: share in the senior physician compensation pool, which increases with incremental revenue and decreased cost
- Equity investment opportunity: eligible to purchase shares in Axia MSO
- Enhanced contract term and severance: severance for months remaining in the then-current term if terminated without cause
- Supplemental fringe benefits, including participation in the business expense allocation pool and additional PTO
Be a part of something big.
Axia Women’s Health is leading the way in improving women’s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women’s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first physician-owned lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We’re on the cusp of something big, and we want you to be part of it.