Cheyenne Radiology Group
- 2003 Bluegrass Circle
Cheyenne Radiology Group and MRI (CRG), is a private practice, seeking a motivated radiologist, fellowship-trained in Interventional Radiology to join our expanding practice in Cheyenne, Wyoming and surrounding areas; like Colorado. We have a well-established infra-structure for efficient, collaborative workflow throughout our practice.
Candidates must be Fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology and be comfortable with general diagnostic work and interventional procedures. The ideal candidate will be able to read a high volume of images.
We offer highly competitive compensation, partnership track, PTO and benefits. We also offer at least 12 weeks of vacation (less vacation w/more compensation is an option), 401(k) with safe harbor match and profit sharing. Along with health, life, disability and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Board Certified or eligible with the following;
- American Board of Radiology
- American Osteopathic Board of Radiology
- Fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology
- Possess excellent communication skills – ideal candidate
- Licensed in Wyoming and Colorado – ideal candidate