Gastrointestinal Associates of Northeast Tennessee
- 310 North State of Franklin Road, Suite 202
The Appalachian Highlands consists of three mid-size cities (Bristol, TN/VA, Kingsport, TN, Johnson City, TN). Sullivan County, TN and Washington County, TN combined is roughly 300,000 in population. The area is within driving distance to one half of the US population.
- No State Income Tax in Tennessee
- Low Cost of Living
- Easy access to a Regional Airport
- Excellent Public and Private school options
- Arts/Culture: ETSU Martin Center for the Arts, Johnson City Symphony Orchestra, International Storytelling Center
- Outdoor activities: Boone Lake, Buffalo Mountain Park, Tannery Knob Bike Park
- Family activities: Gray Fossil Site, Hands On Discovery Center, Brights Zoo
- Local craft breweries and wineries
- Four distinct seasons
Johnson City Medical Center is a 445-bed tertiary care facility located in Johnson City, Tennessee. The hospital operates Ballad Health’s Level I trauma center and is a comprehensive, acute care teaching hospital affiliated with East Tennessee State University. Johnson City Medical Center is a major medical referral center and offers a full range of specialty and subspecialty care services, including a heart hospital, cancer center, stroke and neuroendovascular services, neurosurgery, orthopedic services, outpatient imaging, vascular care, advanced surgical services and a 43-bed intensive care unit. Learn more about Johnson City Medical Center at www.balladhealth.org/JCMC.