About the Practice:
Grene Vision Group prides itself on being a Kansas leader in primary, medical and surgical eye care. Our eye care team is unique and focused on providing tri-ophthalmic care with the 3 Os: Optometry, Ophthalmology and Opticianry. Our 49 eye doctors work in 19 convenient optical clinics & optometry departments and 10 medical & surgical satellite clinics with outreach programs throughout Kansas.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Located on the Arkansas River, the Wichita metropolitan area is an industrial hub and a regional center of culture, entertainment, media, and trade. It hosts several universities, museums, restaurants, theaters, parks, and entertainment venues. Our nationally & internationally recognized zoo ranks as the number one outdoor tourist attraction in the state. Over the last several years, Wichita has developed a positive reputation as an affordable and pleasant place to live. Wichita has also been designated an "All-American City" four times.