- 500 Kirts Blvd. Suite 250
HarmonyCares is one of the nation’s largest home-based primary care practices. HarmonyCares is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes HarmonyCares, HarmonyCares Medical Group, HarmonyCares Home Health and HarmonyCares Hospice.
Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services”
Our Values – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence - are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Why You Should Want to Work with Us
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Home Hospice locations in 7 states
- Great Place to Work Certified
The Hospice Contracted Physician is a doctor of medicine or osteopathy, and is designated by the Hospice Care Program. As a Hospice Contracted Physician you will:
- Be responsive to the medical community to assure high quality, appropriate and efficient utilization of hospice services
- Assure high quality, appropriate and efficient utilization of hospice services through coordination between Medical Director, clinical staff and patients’ attending physicians
- Acts as the physician representative of the interdisciplinary group
- Assist in investigations of important problems in patient care and clinical performance
- Review the clinical information for each Hospice Patient and provide written certification, as appropriate and in accordance with state and federal guidelines, that the patient is appropriate for hospice services.
- Follow policies and procedures to authorize services in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations.
- Attend regular meetings and in-services, participates in committee meetings and professional development activities.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy
- Legally authorized to practice medicine in the state of practice.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Previous experience with hospice patients preferred but not required.