- 500 Burlington Road
For over 100 years, the Holzer name has been woven into the fabric of our community.
Come practice quality medicine in state-of-the-art facilities while living in an area that is characterized as much by its friendly people and strong values, as by its picturesque charm and breathtaking scenery. Holzer employs over 2,500 people and provides unparalleled access to leading technology.
Together we are Holzer, the largest, strongest healthcare system serving south central Ohio into West Virginia and Kentucky.
Today, Holzer is a regional health system with…
- Over 150 providers in more than 30 medical specialties
- Multiple clinical locations including; a dental care facility, long term care entities, home care and hospice services
- Annual ambulatory visits approximately 500,000
- 2 full-service hospitals:
- Holzer Medical Center – Gallipolis, licensed for 266 beds and is designated by the Federal Government as a Rural Referral Center
- Holzer Medical center – Jackson, a 24-bed Critical Access Hospital
- Three emergency departments and seven urgent care clinics
- Specialized services include; Holzer Center for Cancer Care, Holzer Cardiovascular Institute, and Holzer Center for Wound Care
- Graduate Medical Education and Family Practice Residency Program
About Holzer Medical Center Jackson
In December of 2000, Holzer opened a 24-bed Critical Access Hospital in Jackson, Ohio. The 90,000 square foot facility has a beautiful and modern design. Our Jackson hospital was previously voted as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the US for Joint Replacement Surgery (Healthgrades). Holzer Medical Center Jackson offers the following services:
- Critical Care unit
- Emergency Room with 24 hour access
- OR/Surgery (outpatient/inpatient)
- Social Services
- Therapy Services
- Wound Care Center
Check out this great video about us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbOoyRuns