Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
- 1044 Belmont Avenue
Mercy Health — St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital offers you the high-quality health care you need and the compassion you deserve. Our expert doctors, nurses and caregivers are committed to helping you be well in mind, body and spirit.
We are a Level 1 Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center, equipped to handle the most serious emergencies. A full range of hospital services are available 24/7.
More information about our services and locations is available through the information on this website.
Awards and Recognition
- Ranked number 18 on U.S. News and World Report's Best Regional Hospitals list for 2017-2018.
- St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital was rated "High Performing" in treatment of heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- 2016 America’s Best Breast Centers -- Women's Choice Award®.
- Full Chest Pain Center with PCI (percutaneous coronary intervention) Accreditation.
- Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: StrokeSM Honor Roll Elite Plus.
Mercy Health is the largest health system in Ohio and the state’s fourth-largest employer, with more than 33,500 employees serving communities throughout Ohio and in Kentucky. Mercy Health provided care for patients more than 6.8 million times in 2016. The system includes assets of $6.8 billion and more than 500 care sites, including 23 hospitals, eight senior living communities, five hospice programs and seven home health agencies. Its clinically integrated network, Mercy Health Select, coordinates more effective and efficient care for more than 200,000 patients, saving money for taxpayers through the Medicare Shared Savings program. In keeping with its Mission to improve the health of its communities, Mercy Health provides more than $1 million per day in community benefit services. For more information, visit www.mercy.com or connect with Mercy Health on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter (@LivingMercyHlth).