- 2213 Cherry Street
Mercy Health — St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo’s first hospital, offers you the high-quality health care you need and the compassion you deserve. Our expert doctors, nurses and caregivers are committed to helping you be well in mind, body and spirit.
Through advanced treatments and cutting-edge technology, we’ve been making lives better and health care easier for the Toledo area since 1885.
Awards and Recognition
- Received the highest level of accreditation in stroke care with the Joint Commission’s Advanced Certification for Comprehensive Stroke Center accreditation.
- Diabetes Education self-management program receives American Diabetes Association recognition for meeting national standards for diabetes education programs.
- Re-certified at the highest level of trauma care as a level 1 trauma care center and Mercy Health – Children’s Hospital as a level 2 by the Committee of Trauma of the American College of Surgeons.
- Weight Management Solutions and St. Vincent Medical Center received a designation by the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- The Women’s Health Physicians and Midwives were recognized as a best practice by the American College of Nurse-Midwives achieving the “Triple Aim” ranking recognizing improvements in the patient experience and health while reducing patient cost.
- Mercy Health St. Vincent Medical Center received accreditation for their pediatric residency program.
Mercy Health is the largest health system in Ohio and the state’s fourth-largest employer, with more than 33,500 employees serving communities throughout Ohio and in Kentucky. Mercy Health provided care for patients more than 6.8 million times in 2016. The system includes assets of $6.8 billion and more than 500 care sites, including 23 hospitals, eight senior living communities, five hospice programs and seven home health agencies. Its clinically integrated network, Mercy Health Select, coordinates more effective and efficient care for more than 200,000 patients, saving money for taxpayers through the Medicare Shared Savings program. In keeping with its Mission to improve the health of its communities, Mercy Health provides more than $1 million per day in community benefit services. For more information, visit www.mercy.com or connect with Mercy Health on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter (@LivingMercyHlth).