- 913 N. Dixie Avenue
- Bachelor’s degree and successful completion of accredited APC program. Terminal degree in APC field preferred.
- National certification from the appropriate national certifying agency for the particular APC.
- Must maintain national certification.
- Eligible at all times to be insured for professional liability.
- Current valid and unrestricted license to practice as an APC in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- BCLS required through the American Heart Association.
- ACLS as required for position
The Baptist Health Medical Group (BHMG) APC reflects the mission, vision, and values of BHMG adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The APC functions autonomously and collaborates with other health professionals to provide high quality, cost effective care to patients, manages health care systems and influence health care decision-making through expert clinical reasoning, research, theory-based practice. The APC is responsible for providing direct patient care as part of the physician led team in accordance with State Law and approved Medical Staff privileges.Incentive Overview
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans — 401K and 457(b)
- Paid CME/licensure and malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations
- Multispecialty physician-led medical group
- 8 hospitals with over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians.
- Comprehensive administrative and operations support teams
- Physician leadership councils
About Baptist Health Hardin Hospital
Baptist Health Hardin employs over 2,850 staff and has more than 40 locations providing clinic and diagnostic services. The hospital is a 300 bed regional facility. The service area of ten (10) counties serves a combined population of over 450,000 in Central Kentucky. The location is 40 miles south of Louisville on Interstate 65. The hospital is the 12th largest in the state, with the second busiest Emergency Department. The Baptist Health Hardin medical staff is comprised of over 450 physicians / providers representing 32 specialties.
- Fastest growing community in the state of KY.
- The City of Elizabethtown has an official population of 29,000 residents, our average daytime population doubles due to the regional attraction as a place to work, shop, dine and entertain.
- Situated at the crossroads of major highways including Interstate 65, Elizabethtown is conveniently within a day’s drive of two-thirds of the U.S. population.
- Ford Motor Company will develop two electric battery plants and will create 5,000 new jobs and is the single largest economic spend in the history of the state of Kentucky. The first plant is expected to open in 2025 and the second would follow in 2026.
- Elizabethtown, KY has many dining and entertainment options to keep you and your family busy.