ProMedica Health and Wellness Center
- 5700 Monroe Streen
A three-story, 230,000-square foot center that brings a full-spectrum of care under one roof. Housing Primary Care and specialty physician offices: Medical Imaging, Laboratory, Behavioral Health and Wellness Services, Endoscopy Center, ProMedica Optical, ProMedica Pharmacy Counter, ProMedica Urgent Care and a Food Pharmacy.Toledo, OH
offers the attributes of a large city, with the charm and atmosphere of a small town. The area features an extensive metro-park system, a nationally recognized zoo, a world-renowned museum of art, community festivals, and excellent institutions of higher education including The University of Toledo, University of Michigan and Bowling Green State University. In addition, Toledo is located within a short drive of Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, and Chicago.
In Toledo, you can have it all: a welcoming neighborhood, recreation and entertainment, and a vibrant medical community.About ProMedica Physicians
ProMedica Physicians Group is a multi-specialty physician network of more than 900 providers, including Advance Practice with opportunities throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
The team handles every aspect of private management including billing, coding, compliance, human resources, legal issues, and marketing to name a few. That allows the physician the freedom to focus on providing high quality care.
- full medical, dental, vision, life and malpractice insurance,
- short and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with automatic employer contribution
- CME, vacation, deferred retirement options to choose
ProMedica is a health system dedicated to the well-being of northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. As a system:
- We see more than 4.7 million patient encounters at our 13 hospitals, six ambulatory surgery centers, and more than 300 other facilities.
- We have more than 17,900 employees and 2,700 physicians with privileges system-wide.
- ProMedica Physicians includes more than 920 providers serving more than 1.5 million patient visits annually.
- Our locally-owned insurance company, Paramount, provides insurance to large and small groups and Medicare subscribers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
- In collaboration with educational institutions locally and regionally, ProMedica offers research, grants, and residency programs, as well as fellowship, clerkship, nursing, pharmacy, allied health, and continuing education opportunities.