- 18300 Murdock Circle
Radiology Regional is proudly the largest physician-owned diagnostic imaging provider in Southwest Florida. For 50 years, the practice has earned the trust and confidence of the community through exceptional quality, service, and the high standard of patient care. Radiology Regional has 14 state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging centers. Our centers span 70 miles of Florida’s gulf coast, which provide patients access to the most innovative technology and advanced services available.
Nearly 50 fellowship-trained and board-certified radiologists make up Radiology Regional’s impressive team of physicians. The practice is comprised of sub-specialty trained radiologists in all areas of diagnostic imaging, including body imaging, breast imaging, cardiac imaging, diagnostic imaging, musculoskeletal imaging, neuroradiology, MRI, PET/CT, vascular and interventional radiology.
Radiology Regional’s physicians, registered technologists, and exceptional staff of almost 700 employees, are committed to excellence – in patient care, physician relations, continuous quality improvement, and professional development.Why live in Southwest Florida:
- During the year, the temperature typically varies from 54°F to 91°F and is rarely below 41°F or above 94°F.
- The water of the Gulf of Mexico on the southwest coast of Florida is clearer, warmer and calmer than the Atlantic waters along the east coast of Florida.
- The cities and towns in Southwest Florida have crime rates lower than the national average.
- Highly desirable areas in Southwest Florida where you can buy or build a brand-new home for less than anywhere else in the state.
- Excellent and reputable school district with options for public as well as private, parochial and college prep!