Sabatas Eye Centers
About the Practice:
Sabates Eye Centers — a premier eye care network positioned for market and thought leadership in the industry. Our highly skilled, nationally recognized physicians are the Department of Ophthalmology at the UMKC School of Medicine so this role includes an academic appointment. In addition, this position offers the opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing team operating in all major ophthalmology subspecialties around a single vision for transformative eye care. We foster an innovative work environment that encourages research and education while leveraging the latest technologies to deliver next-generation medical and surgical patient care. This is a shareholder track position with a competitive base and bonus opportunity, generous benefit package, enviable call schedule, in a family friendly community with an excellent standard of living.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Kansas City is a culturally thriving and growing metropolitan area that has nearly unlimited choices for shopping, restaurants, the arts, and so much more. There are excellent public and private school options and we are home to three different professional sports teams. The international airport is within minutes from the heart of the city and there are incredible living options from the center city to convenient suburban locations and lake areas.